Marin CAMFT is an award-winning and distinguished-leadership chapter of state CAMFT, dedicated to supporting members of state CAMFT who live and/or work in Marin County.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free admission to 18 hours of approved Continuing Education Units every year. Our CE presentions offer compelling and timely topics relevant to your practice, all without leaving your home or office
- Exclusive access to our local professional online bulletin boards and newsletters to read and post about client referrals, office rentals, professional workshops, employment opportunities, networking events, and other practice-related issues
- Free regular Zoom community chats with other local MFTs to share tips and get support about practice challenges, clinical dilemmas, insurance questions, and personal experiences related to your work
- Opportunities to lessen the isolation that can come with private practice in our socially-distanced world by connecting with other local clinicians
Marin CAMFT is the largest professional group of mental health professionals in Marin County. MFTs comare the largest group of mental health care providers in Marin County, numbering nearly half of the nearly 2,000 licensed mental health clinicians in this county. Marin CAMFT is the only local organization that represents Marin MFTs.
Our chapter is full of great members ranging from those just beginning their practices to those nearing the culmination of many years as therapists. In the past two years we have significantly increased the benefits that come with being a member of Marin CAMFT. As a result, we have revitalized our chapter and grown our membership. In response to the current pandemic, we have become one of the leaders among state CAMFT chapters in offering Continuing Education and professional networking events on a wide range of timely and relevant topics via Zoom.
View upcoming Continuing Education Presentations
Additional Benefits of Membership in Marin CAMFT:
- Preferred access with discounted admission prices to up to 12 hours of professional workshops each year
- A free podcast library of our CE presentations
- A dedicated online Listserv for members to get answers quickly and solve problems by posting questions and announcements on professional issues
- Quarterly e-newsletters and regular email announcements to help you build and thrive in your therapy practice
- A customizable listing of your practice on the Marin CAMFT website
- Discounts on mailing labels and ads in our publications and promotional mailings
- Discounts on advertising in our newsletter
- Opportunities to increase your online presence with listings in the five therapist directories
- Community and networking events including our annual holiday party
In addition, as a Marin CAMFT member, you can increase your professional visibility and contacts by volunteering in any aspects of our work that interest you, such as our Trauma Response Team, Mentoring program, Website and Newsletter Committees, and Program & Speaker Selection committees.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
JOIN MARIN CAMFT
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Lynne Clyde at 415-462-4399 or email@example.com