NEWSLETTER ADVERTISING SUBMISSION
Advertising is welcome in both of Marin CAMFT's news vehicles, the quarterly Connections and the MCAMFT Updates - which fills in the rest of the months except for August. Connections are also posted in the Newsletter Archives.
Marin CAMFT is committed to presenting accurate information that falls within CAMFT ethical, advertising and other guidelines. Neither the Newsletter nor the MCAMFT Updates are responsible for any misrepresentation of qualifications or credentials submitted for publication. Accurate representation is the sole responsibility of those submitting advertising materials.
Please send your ads by email to webmaster before the following deadlines:
Connections SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Dec 1 Winter Issue (Jan Feb Mar)
Mar 1 Spring Issue (Apr May Jun)
Jun 1 Summer Issue (Jul Aug Sept)
Sep 1 Fall Issue (Oct Nov Dec)
Marin CAMFT Updates SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Jan 20 February Issue
Feb 20 March Issue
Apr 20 May Issue
May 20 June Issue
Aug 20 September Issue
Oct 20 November Issue
Nov 20 December Issue
Dan Neuharth, Newsletter editor
Renee Owen, Therapy Groups List
THERAPY GROUPS LIST
Groups advertised here are offered by licensed psychotherapists or by individuals who are pursuing a professional license and are supervised by someone who is licensed. This list contains paid listings from both Marin CAMFT members and nonmembers. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Marin CAMFT does not screen groups and therefore cannot take responsibility for the quality of services provided.
- Renew existing ads with no changes by mailing your check and a printed copy of your NEW ad payable to Marin CAMFT to Renee Owen, 1703 Fifth Avenue #101, San Rafael, CA 94901.
- Submit new ads by following steps 3-6 below
- Include a name and phone number in your ad for both personal and agency ads, include name (or acronym) of agency.
- Specify the section in which you would like to see your ad.
- Maximum 5 lines, 55 characters per line. Includes spaces and punctuation; avoid hyphens. Please adhere to these limits. If your ad is too long, we reserve the right to not run your ad or to edit it.
- Mail your check and a printed copy of your NEW ad payable to Marin CAMFT to Renee Owen, 1703 Fifth Avenue #101, San Rafael, CA 94901.
- Price: Marin CAMFT Members - $20 first listing, $10 each additional listing (same issue). Non-members (including nonprofit organizations, institutions and agencies) - $25 first listing, $15 each additional listing (same issue).
- FOR QUESTIONS: CALL Renee Owen at 415 453 8117 or email email@example.com.
- Your ad will be accessible in the electronic edition of the Newsletter and in the Therapy Groups Archive.
Pricing and Submission Guidelines
Please submit your ad to webmaster prior to the listed deadlines, entering DISPLAY AD in the subject line. Mail a check payable to Marin CAMFT to:
Marin CAMFT Display Ad
c/o Laurie Buntain, Treasurer
905 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Suite F
Kentfield, CA 94904
Please include a name and phone number in your ad
- Acceptable File Formats: high resolution JPG or PDF with fonts embedded. Full size ad should be at least 300 dpi, 900 x 1200 pixels. Half size ads should be 900 x 600 pixels.
- Note that size specifications are vague, since each ad's finished size depends on the device used to view it.
| Ad Size
|| Member Price
|| Non Member Price
| Half size
| Full size
- Submit your ad to webmaster prior to the above deadlines, entering CLASSIFIED ADS in the subject line.
- Include a name and phone number in your ad for both personal and agency ads, and name of agency.
- Make your ad the size of a TWEET, i.e.,280 characters. If your ad is too long, it may be edited.
- Mail your check payable to Marin CAMFT to: Marin CAMFT Classified Ads, c/o Laurie Buntain, Treasurer, 905 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Suite F, Kentfield, CA 94904
- Marin CAMFT Members pay $11 and non-members pay $21.