NEWSLETTER ADVERTISING SUBMISSION
Advertising is welcome in both Marin CAMFT's newsletters, which gives advertisers the chance to reach Marin CAMFT's membership at least 11 times per year! Quarterly newsletters are also posted on the website in the Members Only Newsletter Archives section. Please note the following guidelines:
Marin CAMFT is committed to presenting accurate information that falls within CAMFT ethical, advertising and other guidelines. Neither the Newsletter nor the MCAMFT Updates are responsible for any misrepresentation of qualifications or credentials submitted for publication. Accurate representation is the sole responsibility of those submitting advertising materials.
Please send your ads by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the following deadlines:.
Connections SUBMISSION DEADLINES
| DUE DATE
|| MONTHS COVERED
|| January February March
|| April May June
|| July August September
|| October November December
Please submit by the 20th of each month - No July issue
Pam Sweeney, Editor, Graphics
415 455 5468
Renee Owen, Therapy Groups List
415 453 8117
415 706 1855
415 991 3453
THERAPY GROUPS LIST
Groups advertised here are offered by licensed psychotherapists or by individuals who are pursuing a professional license and are supervised by someone who is licensed. This list contains paid listings from both Marin CAMFT members and nonmembers. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Marin CAMFT does not screen groups and therefore cannot take responsibility for the quality of services provided.
- Submit your NEW ad to email@example.com prior to deadline or it will not appear in the Newsletter. Please type THERAPY GROUPS in the subject line of the email.
- Renew existing ads with no changes by skipping step 1 above and completing step 6 below. No hard copy necessary
- Include a name and phone number in your ad for both personal and agency ads, include name (or acronym) of agency.
- Specify the section in which you would like to see your ad.
- Maximum 5 lines, 55 characters per line. Includes spaces and punctuation; avoid hyphens. Please adhere to these limits. If your ad is too long, we reserve the right to not run your ad or to edit it.
- Mail a hard copy of your ad (if new) and your check payable to Marin CAMFT to Renee Owen, 1703 Fifth Avenue #101, San Rafael, CA 94901.
- Price: Marin CAMFT Members - $20 first listing, $10 each additional listing (same issue). Non-members (including nonprofit organizations, institutions and agencies) - $25 first listing, $15 each additional listing (same issue).
- FOR QUESTIONS: CALL Renee Owen at 415 453 8117.
- Your ad will be accessible in the electronic edition of the Newsletter and in the Therapy Groups Archive.
DISPLAY ADS Pricing and Submission Guidelines
Please submit your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the listed deadlines, entering DISPLAY AD in the subject line. Mail a check payable to Marin CAMFT to: Marin CAMFT Display Ad, P.O. Box 9065, San Rafael, CA 949512
- Include a name and phone number in your ad
- Acceptable File Formats: high resolution JPG or PDF with fonts embedded. Full size ad should be at least 300 dpi, 900 x 1200 pixels. Half size ads should be 900 x 600 pixels.
- Note that size specifications are vague, since each ad's finished size depends on the device used to view it.
| Ad Size
|| Marin CAMFT Member Price
|| Non Member Price
| Half size
| Full size
CLASSIFIED ADS Pricing and Submission Guidelines
- Submit your ad to email@example.com prior to the above deadlines, entering CLASSIFIED ADS in the subject line.
- Include a name and phone number in your ad for both personal and agency ads, and name of agency.
- Make your ad the size of a TWEET, i.e.,280 characters. If your ad is too long, it may be edited.
- Mail your check payable to Marin CAMFT to Marin CAMFT Classified Ads, P.O. Box 9065, San Rafael, CA 949512.
- Marin CAMFT Members pay $11 and non-members pay $21.