Fri, September 12, 2014 11:30 AM • Corte Madera Town Center, Room 201 - 770 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, CA
Fri, September 19, 2014 5:30 PM • Corte Madera Town Center, Room 201 - 770 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, CA
Sat, September 27, 2014 9:30 AM • Room 201, Corte Madera Town Center, 770 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94920
Sat, October 25, 2014 9:00 AM • Room 201, Corte Madera Town Center, 770 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94920
CONTACT MARIN CAMFT!
- If you are looking for a counselor, please call 415 459 3484, Extension 1 to reach Marin CAMFT Referrals.
- You can also browse through our Therapist Directory.
- If you are looking for a therapy group, please check the Group Therapy List.
- For general Marin CAMFT information, please call 415 459 3484 and leave a message.
JOIN MARIN CAMFT!
- All Marin CAMFT memberships were due to be renewed on January 1, 2014. The current grace period for renewals has ended and lapsed members' accounts have been suspended. You can still renew, though - here's how:
- Click on the login link at the top right of this page (next to the dancing wild apricot figure), then type in your email address and password. (If you have never logged in on this website, you will need to click the change password link and enter the new password you have chosen.)
- Click the view profile link which should be next to your name at the top right of this page.
- Click renew until Thursday, January 1, 2015 and review the information.
- Click the confirm and proceed with payment link. This will take you to PayPal, where you can enter your payment information securely.
- If you prefer not to use an online form CLICK HERE to download a membership application to print, fill out and mail to Marin CAMFT.
Marin CAMFT Student-Intern Events
Sat, September 13, 2014 10:30 AM • FamilyWorks, #4 Joseph Court, San Rafael, CA 94903
CLICK HERE to donate to the Marin CAMFT Scholarship Fund
Marin CAMFT members must log in to gain access to:
Please contact Pat Saunders (415 686 6063) if you are interested in running for one of the following Board positions:
- Director at Large for Programs
- Director at Large for Community Services
Please click the link if you are interested in volunteering for the following: